Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday 25 February 2010

Update....

It's been a couple of weeks since my update - mainly due to being uber busy at work! The market bounced following the recent drop following the break of the long term diagional support. This rally seems to be over now the recent support has broke. The graph below is showing a head and shoulders formation where the neckline has broke down. These are all bearish singnals. I cut my shorts at a pretty good time and I am going to look into load the book once more. I took another S&P Future short on the 16th Feb at 1,098. I could have picked a better entry if I waited a bit longer for the graph to touch the upper resistance once more.

Regardless, the 61.8% Fib level has not been sucessfully penetrated and the resistance at 1,114 looks strong. I see the 1,066 as the next support level, a break of which should see the price action return to the low at 1040.




No comments:

Post a Comment